Nome utente:

Password:

Gen 23, 2018, 04:21:25 am

Autore Topic: BYE BYE Riccitiello  (Letto 1509 volte)

Offline Marauder Shields

• Afterlife pass
  • Utente
  • Armi: Krysae
  • Moralità:
    Eroe
BYE BYE Riccitiello
« il: Mar 20, 2013, 10:37:45 am »
 :op:

Comunicato del nuovo CEO temporaneo di EA, Larry Probst (già CEO EA dal 2001 al 2007):

Today John Riccitiello submitted his resignation to EA’s Board of Directors.  In a letter to the Board, John outlined that while the company has made enormous progress in improving product quality and transitioning to digital games and services, our financial performance is tracking below the expectations set at the beginning of our fiscal year.  This was disclosed in our last earnings call…

…Looking ahead, EA’s strategy and future are rock solid.  Our business is built on more than a dozen powerful, globally recognized brands.  We are clear leaders in the fastest growing category in games – mobile – and we are positioned to lead on the next generation of consoles.  Most importantly we have deep reserves of talent – new faces and industry veterans who form the core of EA’s leadership.  We have an important year ahead of us and I look forward to working with all of you as we navigate the path to future success!

Fight your foes you're not alone
Holy war is on the phone
Asking to please stay on hold
The bleeding loss of blood runs cold

Offline caporaletravers

• Afterlife pass
  • Utente fedele
  • Moralità:
    Neutrale
Re:BYE BYE Riccitiello
« Risposta #1 il: Mar 20, 2013, 01:41:49 pm »
"the company has made enormous progress in improving product quality"

Ovviamente intendeva il contrario, hanno rovinato i loro stessi brand -.-
I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless Sea. You're all Diamonds.

Offline Araldo96

• Afterlife pass
  • Utente plus
  • We Are Harbinger
  • Armi: M-300 Claymore
  • Moralità:
    Eroe
« Risposta #2 il: Mar 20, 2013, 05:36:59 pm »
:op:

Comunicato del nuovo CEO temporaneo di EA, Larry Probst (già CEO EA dal 2001 al 2007):

Today John Riccitiello submitted his resignation to EA’s Board of Directors.  In a letter to the Board, John outlined that while the company has made enormous progress in improving product quality and transitioning to digital games and services, our financial performance is tracking below the expectations set at the beginning of our fiscal year.  This was disclosed in our last earnings call…

…Looking ahead, EA’s strategy and future are rock solid.  Our business is built on more than a dozen powerful, globally recognized brands.  We are clear leaders in the fastest growing category in games – mobile – and we are positioned to lead on the next generation of consoles.  Most importantly we have deep reserves of talent – new faces and industry veterans who form the core of EA’s leadership.  We have an important year ahead of us and I look forward to working with all of you as we navigate the path to future success!
Finalmente una buona notizia
Riccitiello e sempre stato causa di guai

We have all but destroyed the Jedi Knights,the old republic is crippled,they can do nothing to stop us now,but there's one thing standing in our way,one last jedi who has yet to choose his true role in the galaxy,if he joins us in our path to darkness,those who fight alongside him will follow,but if he takes the path of the jedi,those

Offline Mordin Solus

• Co-writer
  • Hero
  • I am the very model of a scientist Salarian
  • Armi: Scorpion
  • Moralità:
    Rinnegato
« Risposta #3 il: Mar 20, 2013, 05:50:02 pm »
Dubito sia solo lui il problema. Il CEO di una compagnia non è un dittatore, deve rispondere a molte altre figure e consigli d'impresa e bla bla bla. è tutta l'EA che funziona male, e morto un papa se ne fà un altro.
Call Of Duty.......Call Of Duty never changes.

Offline caporaletravers

• Afterlife pass
  • Utente fedele
  • Moralità:
    Neutrale
« Risposta #4 il: Mar 20, 2013, 06:28:34 pm »
Dubito sia solo lui il problema. Il CEO di una compagnia non è un dittatore, deve rispondere a molte altre figure e consigli d'impresa e bla bla bla. è tutta l'EA che funziona male, e morto un papa se ne fà un altro.

Come sempre Mordin, parole sante...

Offline Mordin Solus

• Co-writer
  • Hero
  • I am the very model of a scientist Salarian
  • Armi: Scorpion
  • Moralità:
    Rinnegato
« Risposta #5 il: Mar 20, 2013, 06:38:33 pm »

Come sempre Mordin, parole sante...

Altrimenti non sarei il very model of a scientist salarian :spam:
Call Of Duty.......Call Of Duty never changes.

Offline caporaletravers

• Afterlife pass
  • Utente fedele
  • Moralità:
    Neutrale
« Risposta #6 il: Mar 20, 2013, 08:56:39 pm »

Altrimenti non sarei il very model of a scientist salarian :spam:

Eheheh, giustamente...

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Enotify by CreateAForum.com
| DarkBreak by DzinerStudio
Tutti i contenuti di questo forum sono opera originale©2012/14 MassEffectlegion.com by ellieshep
Se ne vieta la copia anche parziale al di fuori dello stesso.